2008-12-16

time in Guessens and space in Manor

Nobody cares for me
But everyone listens to me
Nobody knows me
But everyone teaches me
Nobody wants me
But everyone invites me
Nobody comes to me
But everyone is next to me
Nobody, I will become
But from everyone I will be (12 Sept. 2008)

I lived one day.
I am twenty-four.
half of the day
or two or three d
ays more? To be me.
And also everyone.

no much question today
not that burden feeling as it was
until late night yesterday
now I am not asking
Why and How
I found rest
I found peace
I found future
I found you
I found You but
I think that rather ‘I’ You
gave me Rest Peace Future
and him and also yourself
and of course not that much question
(until the next answer)

The smile of the colours
The smile of the rainbow
The smile of the beauty
And the smile of you

let me go to see
let me go to see the sea side
let me go to see the debts of mountains
let me go to see the edge of my soul
let me go to be for what I have desire.

dead is no more for me is no more for me dead

I am already yestarday
only my paint will remain
I will write tomorrow that
I was sititng in the best seat yestarday.

Rev. 21
I will be there with you my brother
I will be there in joy and gladness
with my saviour with my neighbour
I will be there in joy and gladness
with new clothing with new worship
in whatever’s new I will be there
-I am there in the Lamb’s book of life.

Basel
1.God I did a mistake
God I am in error
and this radiating to me
as a sik sunshine

I still remembering
and until dead keaps me
in live always remembers me
to that choice which I made

God when you don’t use our mistkaes
God when you don’t lead us in errrors

2.I saw the church
as a dead dodo
I saw a church
dead as dodo

3.which come first a simple Hungarian poem a napbol csak arnyek van a sotetbol csak semmi mas